Love Your Smile Again! Contact Our Experienced Cosmetic Dentistry Team Today in Tacoma, WA
NWDS is pleased to provide the following cosmetic dentistry services:
Tooth whitening is performed for patients who desire a brighter smile, often after years of smoking or drinking coffee or tea.
Tooth whitening can be performed to:
- Reduce discoloration
- Brighten the natural pigmentation of teeth
- Reverse staining
- Provide you with whiter, brighter smile
At Northwest Dental Service, our teeth whitening services can lighten your teeth four to five shades—a far greater result than can be found with over-the-counter teeth whitening kits.
Porcelain veneers, sometimes called tooth veneers, are ultra-thin shells of porcelain which are bonded to the front of teeth.
This procedure requires little or no anesthesia and can be an appealing alternative to crowns.
Veneers are used to:
- Mask discolorations
- Brighten teeth
- Conceal gaps between the teeth
- Improve a smile
- Increase self-esteem
Natural, tooth-colored fillings are colored to look like a natural tooth and are made of a plastic dental resin.
These fillings are much more attractive and less noticeable than other types of fillings.
Natural, tooth-colored fillings can be used for bonding to improve your smile by:
- Changing the color, shape, and size of a tooth
- Fixing a broken tooth invisibly
- Closing spaces between the front teeth
Natural, tooth-colored fillings are strong, durable, and make for a natural looking smile. Most dental insurance plans can cover tooth-colored fillings.
Dental implants are fixtures of titanium which are surgically screwed into your jaw bone.
Dental implants are great for replacing missing teeth, and come with many benefits:
- Improved appearance: Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth.
- Easier eating: Dental implants allow you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved comfort: Because dental implants become a part of your mouth, they eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Durability: Dental implants are durable and will last many years.
Many of these procedures are same-day procedures at Northwest Dental Services, making them easier than ever before.